We can’t think of anything more eye-catching than a customized vinyl car wrap for your vehicle. If you’re looking for a vinyl car wrap to make your brand stand out from the rest, Chief Graphix can help! Here’s what you can expect when you choose custom wrapping with us:
- Clean and prep. Before we apply customized vinyl wrap to your vehicle, we make sure to fix up any rust or scratches that might be visibly noticeable. Rule of thumb is that if you can see it, it will most likely show through the vinyl wrap. That is why we do all we can to prep your car first!
- Make it stick. Depending on the type of vehicle, we will cut the vinyl wrap into sections before applying it, so that it will cover the entire car by individual sections. Then, magnets are often used to hold the vinyl in place until the backing is removed and the adhesive is exposed.
- Smooth it out. After your vinyl car wrap is applied, it’s important to roll over any curves, air bubbles, or other imperfections to make the wrap look seamless. We know that every car is shaped differently, which is why we are careful when working out the kinks.
- Adjust the fit. An essential part of making your vinyl car wrap look its best is to stretch it and allow it to shrink back. Oftentimes using a torch to stretch it out is the ideal approach; however, it’s essential to prevent burning any parts of the vinyl. Pre-stretching is another way to adjust the fit to your vehicle.
- Cut around the edges. We know that even the little imperfections can make a difference, which is why we pay close attention to detail. Part of perfecting the overall look of a vinyl car wrap includes cutting off the edges with a utility knife.
At Chief Graphix, we know that graphics are essential to marketing your brand, which is why we’re committed to providing the best solutions in custom vehicle wraps. To learn more about what our vehicle wraps have to offer, call 516-883-SIGN today, and let our graphic professionals guide you through every step of the process.