A vehicle wrap is an investment which can last a long time. Proper care and precaution will help keep your vehicle wrap looking fresh and new. Caring for your vehicle wrap is well worth the effort.
Caring for your vehicle wrap:
- Wash your vehicle weekly.
- Use only mild detergents.
- If you decide to have your vehicle professionally cleaned, be sure the wax and soap they are using is safe for vinyl.
- When using a new cleaner, test a small area first.
- Stay away from automatic car washes. The bristles and high- pressure water spraying can damage the vinyl.
- Avoid high-powered dryers (like those in drive-thru car washes).
- When applying wax to the vehicle, don’t use a buffer. It can scratch and damage the vinyl.
- If your windows have a perforated graphic, avoid rolling down the windows. Don’t use rear windshield wipers or rear defrosters unless you have no other option.
- Always park your vehicle in a garage or covered parking spot and clean anything that could potentially stain (such as gas or fuel) right away.
- Only use products specifically safe for vinyl.
Chief Graphix’s in-house graphic design team offers creative and professional solutions for all of your vehicle wrap needs. Using the latest technology, materials and products we will develop a long lasting vehicle wrap designed just for you. Our customer service is the best! Call us at 866-400-0305 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org