Vehicle wraps are a great way to get your brand out there and start getting new customers rolling in. They are an effective way to put your personal vehicle to work for your small or medium-sized business. Designing a vehicle wrap is an important part of the process. Here is a list of do’s and dont’s for vehicle wrap design:
- Take photos of the vehicle that’s being wrapped and compare the photos to your template.
- Talk with your installation team to make sure that the design is achievable.
- Remember that your vehicle will be viewed from all sides, so make sure the design covers all sides of the vehicle.
- Place smaller text in smooth, flat areas.
- Use fonts that can be clearly read from a distance.
- Design before getting a vehicle template and photos of the vehicle that’s being wrapped.
- Assume that the entire vehicle can be wrapped.
- Assume your vehicle will always be viewed straight on.
- Place smaller text over grooves or creases on the vehicle.
- Use a font just because it looks trendy.
It is crucial to invest in a professional and highly experienced company like Chief Graphix to ensure that you get the best vehicle wrap. Chief Graphix has the most up-to-date technology, knowledgeable staff, creative design team and unparalleled customer service on the market. We are dedicated to having the newest materials and products available so we can offer you the most creative graphic solutions in the marketplace. We know how to make the most of your advertising budget and we look forward to helping your business have the kind of success you have always envisioned. Call us at 866-400-0305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.